Middle School Ministry
Student Ministries reaches out and spiritually nurtures the middle school and high school students of our church and community. Our leaders seek to see students come to know and love Jesus Christ, experiencing the transforming power of His grace in all of their life.
The Student Ministry’s greatest desire is:
“By God’s Grace, to see students come to know and love Jesus Christ, becoming lifetime followers and servants of Christ and His church.”
The Student Ministry pursues this by providing:
- A fun and safe environment for students to learn and grow in Jesus Christ.
- Programs and events that offer students opportunities to be involved in the Church at the Crossing community.
- Personal relationships that love, challenge and grow students during a transitional season of life.
Cross 78 - Wednesday Nights
- 4:30 PM -5:45 PM - Middle School Hang Out! Students are allowed to walk after school from the Aledo Middle School and hang out in the Game Room and in the parking lot across from the Game Room. There is a snack bar available to the students. We will have weekly structured activities for your students during this time.
- 5:45 PM -6:45 PM - Middle School Service. Students are engaged with worship, games, and teachings from the Bible that challenge and equip the students for their current stage of life.
Sunday Small Group - Beginning at 9:30 am
- Middle School Sunday morning small groups are located in the Youth Chapel. Students study a
video basedlesson that allows for real conversations and interactions about what is going on in their lives and how the interacts with them. The Students are led in discussion by adults who have a heart for Middle School Students. Breakfast is always provided! bible
FUGE SUMMER CAMP
The relationship between God and man was broken by our sin but has been restored through Christ. Because of this, we can draw near to God, enjoy fellowship and relationship with Him and experience His ultimate peace and rest. In our culture, we have so many things grabbing our attention such as our phones, devices, social media and social expectations. Along with the pressures of school and other activities, we often find ourselves overwhelmed, drained and feeling empty. Join us for FUGE Camps 2020 as we discover how to dwell with God, rest in His presence, push past distractions and focus on His peace. Spending time with the Lord changes everything!